Set amongst tree lined Collins Street, in the heart of Melbourne’s financial district, this elegantly refurbished nineteenth century landmark, has been transformed to combine grand Renaissance Revival architecture with superior and modern facilities. Formerly the Bank of Australasia, the building was originally constructed in 1874, and has been carefully restored to its former glory.
This 4.5 star boutique hotel is ideally positioned for both business and leisure travellers alike.
Hotel features include:
- 115 non smoking studio, one and two-bedroom suites, and two-storey loft suites
- 24 hour concierge, room service and reception
- Daily housekeeping
- Valet parking
- Broadband Internet access in rooms
- Kitchenette in all rooms with microwave and fridge/freezer
- Laundry facilities in each room include washer and dryer
For accommodation reservations or enquiries:
P: 03 9211 6600 or freecall 1800 500 778
F: 03 9211 6611